The most common intestinal worms accepted roundworms, ossiuri, roundworms, nematodes, tapeworms, tape worms.
After penetration into the human body, the eggs of the worms matured, they turn into larvae, and adult individuals.
Helminths are parasites, which penetrate into the human body through contact with a sick person, dirty, surface, contaminated water and food.
The types of parasites
In the human body may be different parasitic worms, which are divided into two groups: intestinal and tissue parasites.
Intestinal parasites are directly in the gut.
Included in this group:
- roundworms and ossiuri;
- Ancylostoma, and giardia;
- tricocefalo and dwarf tapeworm;
- the bull the tapeworm and the tapeworm;
- pork tapeworm.
Tissue helminths can be in any organ of the human body and be invisible for many years.
- cysticerci and flukes;
- trichinella and Fasciola hepatica;
- echinococcosis and alveolar.
Parasites in the bowel - symptoms
If you have noticed that the skin of the face has acquired a grayish color, and appeared lethargy, slight cough, white coating on the tongue, lost appetite, vertigo – it's a signal of infection of the helminths.
The symptoms of infection by intestinal worms may be different, which depends on the type of parasites. Often the infection is accompanied by dozens of symptoms that can appear after a few days or weeks.
They can be confused with the beri-beri, anemia, or the same infestations elmintiche cause these disorders.
How to determine - if there are worms in human?
It can be observed in patients with infection by parasites in the intestine, the following symptoms:
- general weakness,
- nausea and vomiting,
- itching in the area of the anus and the vulva,
- weight loss,
- the migraine also indicate a possible infection by parasites.
In order to determine if there are worms in humans, it is necessary to pay attention to some of the signals indicated in the following table.
Signs of parasites in the human body
|Type of worms||The signs of the presence of parasites in the body|
|Worm||In the early days of infestation the person begins to feel discomfort, nervousness, increased temperature, shortness of breath, cough and pain in the chest area. Such symptoms to justify the fact that initially helminths affect the respiratory system.|
|Ossiuri||Itching around the anus, and irritability.|
|Ancylostoma||Cough, abdominal pain, nausea, and violation of the chair. Ancylostoma can cause anemia.|
|Giardia||The symptoms of the disease may be diarrhea and abdominal pain.|
|Tricocefalo||Infestation accompanied by acute abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite. Often symptoms of the infection are similar to the symptoms of appendicitis.|
|Dwarf tapeworm||Goiter, poor appetite, strengthened thirst, fatigue, and nervousness.|
|Toro tapeworm||Diarrhea and abdominal pain; nausea and vomiting; restless sleep; dizziness and fainting.|
|A tapeworm||Severe pain in the lower abdomen and the onset of anemia.|
|Pork tapeworm||Diarrhea, acute abdominal pain; nausea and vomiting; restless sleep; dizziness.|
|Cysticerci||Sensations by compressing effect on the organs and the inflammatory process in those organs that have hit.|
|Fasciola hepatica||Nausea; diarrhea; body aches; onset of allergies.|
|Trichinella||In the initial phase you experience nausea and diarrhea. Later symptoms of infestation are the temperature, swelling, skin rashes, muscle pain.|
Parasites in the human body – pictures
In some cases of infestations elmintiche accompanied by cough, abdominal pain, poor digestion, constipation.
To determine which are the parasites that live in the human body, you can see their pictures and compare.
Classify helminths in the following way:
The worm is the most common types of worms that settle in the small intestine of the adult or of a child's body. The infestation of this type of helminth called ascaridiosi. Before entering into the small intestine, roundworms making its way around the body of the body.
After infection by worms roundworms penetrate into the circulatory system, and then together with the blood enters into the lungs, where they mature. The infestation of these parasites can occur during the use of raw water from un-trusted sources, poorly treated fresh fruits and vegetables. In the summer increases the risk of injury.
Ossiuri are small helminths, which live in the intestine.
They cause the disease under the name of enterobiasis. These parasites lay eggs in the anal area.
The eggs then turn into larvae, which, once again, entering the body, but only through the oral cavity.
The carrier of the disease is the man.
Ancylostoma Infection ancylostomidoses occurs through the damaged skin in case of contact with the ground, where they live larvae of these types of worms.
Ancylostoma, before arriving in the intestine, making the same path as ascaris.
Giardia can appear in people who bite their nails, and other objects (pencils, pens).
The infection also occurs in the case of consumption of contaminated water, dirty products, contact with dirty linen, where can be larvae, and a carrier of the disease.
Tricocefalo appear in the human body through dirty hands and water. The infestation of larvae lander module leads to Trichocephalus.
The larvae fall to the inside together with raw fruit and vegetables.
Dwarf tapeworm appears in the human body, not only through dirty hands and dirty food, but also through insects.
The dwarf tapeworm, affects the intestines and the liver, causing inflammation and poisoning.
The bull the tapeworm is one of the most dangerous types of worms, parasites in the large intestine. The parasite adult can reach several meters in length. It removes from the body all of the nutrients and causes a strong intoxication.
The risk of disease beef tapeworm infection (infection of bullish tapeworm) occurs when eating enough treated beef, contaminated by the larvae of the tapeworm of cattle.
A tapeworm – one of the largest parasites penetrate the human body. It can reach ten meters in length.
The infection of the body wide lentecom leads to diphyllobothriasis. It occurs because of the use of food in a poor cured fishery products, and of the calf.
Pork tapeworm – one of the most dangerous to humans of parasites. More often that enters the body through the flesh of the pig, has passed sufficient heat treatment.
From the body of the pig tapeworm periodically separate the so-called members, that are able to leave the body through the anus or with the feces enter the environment.
Cysticerci is a type of tissue of the worm, which is the product segment pork tapeworm. Members containing eggs of the tapeworm, is part of the external environment and can still penetrate into the body, through the external objects of the environment, and trigger the development of Cysticercosis.
Parasites resident in the muscles, the myocardium, and also in the brain.
Fasciola hepatica leads to the disease opisthorchiasis, which occurs because of infiltration in the human body the worm's larvae along with infected fish.
This dangerous pest for the possible development of cancer of the liver.
Echinococcus is deposited in the human body often in the liver or lungs. Echinococcus which can cause the formation of cysts in the affected organ, and the appearance of tumors. The infection can lead to death.
Transfer the larvae to person through contact with sick animals.
Trichinella is transmitted through the evil treaty of meat of wild animals and lead to trichinosis. The carrier of trichinella can also be pigs.
Parasites in the human body are distributed in various types of muscles, (respiratory, facial, and other).
If trichinosis is not treated, it can lead to death.
The treatment of parasites folk remedies
For the treatment of helminthiasis using drugs, and folk remedies. The pharmacological treatment assigns the physician who takes drugs on the basis of the analysis, the age, the weight of the patient. Simultaneously with medications treatment of parasites in the human body, it is possible to make, and folk remedies. The traditional methods reinforce the therapeutic effect, and are absolutely harmless for the organism (with some exceptions).
Herbal teas from ossiuri, and roundworms
If you take the stock for three days in a row, morning and evening, for three days to get rid of worms.
For the preparation of the drug need to:
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers;
- 1 tablespoon of flowers of tanaceto;
- 1 tablespoon of the herb wormwood;
- 1 tablespoon of the bark of the buckthorn;
- 1 tablespoon of gentian root.
- Take defined the proportions of the herbs, stir, pour boiling water.
- Insist 45 minutes, and cool.
- Take 1 tablespoon in a glass of water for three days.
For cleaning enemas by ossiuri and the receipt inside you can prepare a decoction of the flowers of tanaceto.
I have to take:
- Flowers tanaceto (50 g),
- 1 tablespoon of mixture of herbs in the broth to helminths.
- 0.5 l of water.
Bring everything to a boil, boil 5 minutes.
Enema make 1 once-a-day.
The following recipe is suitable for children for the removal of ossiuri:
- We must take peeled garlic cloves (10 g).
- Carefully grind and mix with 1/3 of a liter of water.
- Data with a solution to do an enema once a day, preferably before bedtime.
Even against ossiuri useful to the broth:
- A tablespoon of herbs centaury;
- A spoonful of absinthe.
- A tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water.
- Take the morning and evening, for 8 days, morning and evening.
Clove is a natural antiseptic. Useful powerful substances in herbs help to destroy the parasite eggs and kill intestinal worms. In addition, cloves may help prevent reinfestation.
- Add a teaspoon of powdered cloves in a cup of hot water.
- Cover with a cup to a plate and let rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Drink this infusion three times a day for 7 days.
Garlic from roundworms, tapeworms, ossiuri
To get rid of worms is also possible to eat 10 cloves of garlic and drink 0,5-1 glass of warm milk. After some time the pests out.
You can eat garlic in the morning on an empty stomach, not drinking milk. After 2 hours, take a laxative.
If you have a low tolerance to lactose, and there are chronic diseases of the INTESTINE, from the garlic it is better to give up.
The enema of garlic is effective from ossiuri:
- 5-8 zubkov grind up to a state of suspension.
- Diluted in 1 glass of room temperature water, drain.
- Do an enema for the night.
Cucurbita pepo – effective vermifuge (expels worms)
Universal recipe from any intestinal parasites:
- Eat 2 tablespoons of peeled, raw, pumpkin seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Children and the elderly sunflower seeds can be administered in the form of a powder.
- After 60 minutes, drink a laxative (which is perfect).
- After a few hours, the worms come out, if necessary, the procedure can be repeated.
Pumpkin seeds still contributing to the fight against helminths tape.
- For the preparation of funds should take 300 grams of raw sunflower seeds and remove them from the hard shell.
- Then carefully rub or grind in a blender the seeds, keeping the green skin.
- Mix well, gradually add 60 ml of water, portions 10 to 15 drops.
- The receipt of the polenta, add 0.5 teaspoon of honey or sugar.
- Drink half on an empty stomach, 1 tsp. within an hour, dividing the entire portion in the doses.
- After 3 hours take sulfur acid magnesium:
- Adults, take magnesium to 10-30 g, spreading in 0.5 cup of warm water.
- Children to give 1 g of product per 1 year of life.
- Sulphate of magnesia – strong cholagogue. So you can take it with the stones in the gallbladder, and only after the recommendation of a doctor.
The treatment of parasites, the modern means of
There is a lot of modern tools for the treatment of parasites.
It is necessary to choose the drugs that are of plant origin and do not harm the body.
Prevention of parasites in the human body also plays an important role. With a constant control of one's own body, it is possible to avoid serious consequences.
How to avoid the relapse pest infestations?
Hygiene plays an important role in the prevention of growth and infection by intestinal worms. A few simple steps can prevent the relapse of helminths.
- All members of the family should undergo treatment at the same time, even if someone of them there are no visible signs of infection.
- You should treat all the surfaces, gadget, damp cleaning of the room. Need to wash the clothes and linens, toys.
- Brushing your teeth regularly.
- Keep your nails in a condition of order. Help your child break free from the habit of nail biting.
- Before eating and after using the toilet wash your hands with soap and water and wipe clean (with a towel or disposable paper towels.
- It is not possible to give a track, the carpets in the house, to avoid spreading the eggs of the worms. Do it on the road.
- During the treatment, avoid the consumption of milk and dairy products.
- Do not buy meat, fish and dairy products from non-verified trade common.
- To cleanse the bowel by helminths, it is necessary to make a regular treatment. Enema with warm water 1 time a day, it is recommended to all.
- To avoid re-infestations to ask for the recommendation of a doctor. He shall appoint the test and prescribe the medicine.
Then, the treatment folk remedies parasites in the human body should begin only after the doctor's visit. Then the therapy will give the maximum effect.