If you suspect infection by worms of the human body requires examinations of adult parasites, the results of which are in a position to confirm or refute the disease. It is possible to control the stool or blood to detect the test material, the eggs of worms, larvae, giardia or ossiuri. Timely diagnosis allows you to avoid unpleasant consequences, to heal from the dangerous disease.
What is the analysis of parasites
- through pets;
- in the case of non-observance of personal hygiene, dirty hands, fruit, vegetables;
- bearers serve for the control of cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes;
- swimming in infected waters.
Medical indications for the examinations for pests
The doctors are medical indications for the examinations to parasites during the event, the person following negative symptoms and signs:
- the reduction of the weight without changing the amount of food consumed;
- anal itching;
- tiredness, fatigue, lethargy, behavior;
- problems with the GASTROINTESTINAL tract: diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
- a strong intoxication, if helminths are developing at an accelerated pace;
- headache, dizziness, nausea;
- mild manifestations of allergies, rashes, hives;
- reduction of immunity, permanent stress, insomnia;
- can disturb the low level of hemoglobin;
- increase the pain of menstruation in women, crash, cycle, inflammation of the ovaries;
- prostatitis, cystitis, the risk of problems with potency in men.
Other readings for exams can be preventive controls of the regular workers in kindergartens, schools, food factories, canteens, doctors, vets. In the context of medical examinations, it is possible to pass the faeces to detect worm eggs or ascarids, and when the directions, a physician's prescription – read ELISA properties of blood and the presence of parasites, protozoa and larvae of helminths. What are the analysis to dispose of the adult parasites, helps to determine the medical doctor on what best suits the patient.
How to do the test for the parasites
With popular methods, such as the test on the parasites are made stool and blood. The classic research method of the feces under the microscope or with the use of intubation duodenal locates the larvae of the parasites, eggs, liver, biliary tract, pancreas, duodenum, worms infestation in the intestine. To confirm some of the diseases, using sputum and urine. The traditional simple laboratory techniques do not give the 100% result, require more than one diagnosis.
Modern research techniques refers to immunological diagnostic, which determines the presence in the blood of antigens and of antibodies to the worms. The impact is estimated for the intensity of infection and the stage of infection. This method has a high sensitivity, gives 90% of the yu-only, identifies pests, determines the type of helminthic infestations, place of localization and the dynamics of development helminthiasis. Laboratories today the use of both methods at the same time – explore the faeces to detect a cyst, larvae and eggs, plus control content in the blood antigens and antibodies.
To identify the worms in the acute phase helminthiasis apply serological technique, revelans immunoglobulin resistance to pests. Combine this type of diagnosis is possible with x-rays, ultrasound, endoscopy and tomography. Of the popular, you can highlight and PCR is a technique that detects parasites by DNA analysis. The latest developments Parasitologists call bioresonance diagnosis, histological in coprogram, haemo intuens'an, and in the electroacupuncture.
Analysis of the blood parasites
For modern methods refers to the analysis of the blood parasites, which highlight different subtypes:
- elisa – identifies antibodies and antigens, the most expensive cost and long life time method;
- haemo intuens'an – whether in the body of an adult helminths, what is their life;
- serological parasites in the blood that are defined for the research of the serum, and define the antibody, but the disadvantage is the difficulty of determining the stage of the disease;
- PCR in blood, urine, plasma or serum to define areas of molecules of DNA or RNA of helminths.
A blood test for helminths and giardia
For the analysis of the blood, the blood of helminths and giardia, you take 3 ml venous blood of the patient and is checked for the presence of antibodies and antigens by means of immuno-enzyme search. For the staging of the faithful diagnosis to comply with the rules of delivery of the material:
- the analyses of the giardia in adults are taken in the laboratory, rent first material on an empty stomach, in the morning, before the sample is allowed to drink only water;
- with the last meal must pass not less than eight hours;
- for a couple of weeks to unsubscribe from receiving all of the medications, in the absence of such a possibility to specify the dose and the names of the drugs.
- a day eliminate from the diet alcohol, fried, fatty foods, doesn't pay a heavy physical exercise.
The transcription analysis of the blood parasites
Only a qualified medical practitioner is held for the transcription of the analysis of blood parasites, only do this is not necessary. In the message module of the laboratory specialist to detect the presence of antibodies and antigens to the parasites and stage of the disease. The antibodies are detected two weeks after infection, antigen – immediately. The analysis on parasites in adults include the following readings:
- IgG – show antibodies, indicating the presence of giardia or worms in the body;
- IgA – show a signal of giardiasis, helminthic infestations in the acute form;
- IgM antibodies to lamblia, show incursio, with beginning that two weeks have passed;
- at the same time the content of IgG and IgM antibodies indicates a state of chronic disease.
The analysis of stool for parasites
A classic is considered to be the analysis of stool for parasites, which includes the microscopic research on methods Thalmann or Fulleborn with the application of hydrochloric acid, esters, or a saturated salt solution. The engineers are studying under the powerful increase in cal the adult, determine the presence of eggs, larvae, or tracks of worms. To avoid the false negative dissection of an important result in the need for a triple-check. In the standard of an adult should not be a trace of the parasites, as evidenced by the result of "worm Eggs were not detected, with a positive result prescribe a treatment.
For the detection of ossiuri use the method of curettage – applies a strip of adhesive tape to the anal hole and surrender under the glass in the laboratory. A negative result indicates the lack of ossiuri, a positive – the presence. Crops sample should take more times – only in half of the cases can reveal ossiuri the first time, 90% of them identifies with the third, and the 100% presence – with the final 5-6 attempts. Note the traces of parasites is very difficult.
The analysis of the stool for giardia
With the 100% guarantee of result is made the analysis of the feces for giardia, false-positive test does not happen. During the technical control of the laboratory study the material under the microscope to determine the presence of mobile forms of pests or their cyst. Both types are clearly visible, are not destroyed, they do not disappear, but it is better to use for the analysis the fresh cal. The more time passes from the time of putting in the research, the more increases the probability of obtaining a wrong result.
The analysis of the feces for helminths
Also under the microscope carries out the analysis of the feces for helminths adults. Under a powerful zoom, and after the processing of the material of special solutions, laboratory technicians, identify the larvae or traces of the presence of worms. Their presence confirms the diagnosis of the infestation, the lack – says not to contamination. To get the 100% result you should do the search 2-3 times.
The analysis of the faeces for eggs of helminths
Reveal traces of round or flat worms will help with the analysis of the faeces for eggs of helminths. In the test material under the microscope they look at the number and traces of the presence of parasites. Taken for the search can be fresh, kal, mounted without impurities and treatment. It is normal to base of worm eggs do not detect. If you observe, adult the diagnosis of infection.
How great is the need of feces for analysis on yaytseglist
To rent the stool for analysis in yaytseglist, use special sterile containers, which are sold in pharmacies or suspended free in the reception direction to the research. They are filled with not more than one-third, or about five grams (half a teaspoon). For a scrub, it requires less – to apply a strip of adhesive tape to the anal hole.
How to give analysis on helminth
There are features, such as examinations for helminths adults to obtain a reliable result:
- the analysis on the adult parasites give up with the cancellation of a week, the intake of antibiotics, antiparasitic drugs, anti-diarrheal;
- better to collect feces from different parts of the mass – upper, inner, side;
- collect biomaterial recommended within half an hour from the time of defecation;
- the seat of water the material can take;
- look, for the mass does not hit the blood, the urine;
- it is not possible to store the jar with the material longer than eight hours in the fridge during 4-8 degrees.
To perform a curettage adult is not possible wash the area of the anus and defecation. Wear gloves, adhesive tape, glue pleated anus, detach, and attach it to the glass. Another method is the use of sticks with a wad of cotton soaked in salt solution – swipe you on the skin around the anal opening, put in a container, without touching the walls, close and deliver.
How to make an examination for giardia adult
For a correct analysis of giardia adult, you need to make defecation, dial material number of not more than one-third of the container, and then deliver it. Better to do it once, some laboratories take only two hours from the time of collection until the material is still hot. How to make an examination of the parasite the adult – the result will not be credible if grant the old material.
As you are preparing the analysis on enterobiasis
During the work day is done, analysis on enterobiasis adult in the case of treatment in a private laboratory. In a state of clinical this process can take from six working days. The analysis of the faeces for eggs of helminths to prepare a little longer – from 2 to 7 nights, the blood is examined from 2 to 9 days depending on the laboratory, stage of the disease, the concentration of antibodies and antigens.