Pests are called as the micro-organisms that survive by feeding at the expense of the body of its host. Stabilendam in the human body are the cause of serious health problems, and as a result his breeding can lead to death.
Parasitic organisms usually classified into two types:
- Animal pestes, which are parasitic worms (helminths, flat worms), spiders, ticks, clams, and so on.
- Phytoparasite – plants-pests, viruses, pathogenic fungi, and so on.
Also the number of parasites, it is possible to include some types of viruses, leading parasitica var. life style at the expense of someone else's body.
Unfortunately, the modern society is not fully able to defend themselves from an infestation of parasites, but if the time to carry out analysis of parasites, it is possible to prevent breeding and to get rid of them without serious damage to the health.
The symptoms that indicate the presence of parasites in the human body
The penetration of parasites in the human body is through the natural orifices such as the mouth, the genitals and the anus. Less penetration of helminths occurs via the skin, genitourinary system, or the ears.
The causal agents of the disease can be transmitted by food and water (most of the helminths), when bodily contact with an infected person (ossiuri), through the soil, the air, or of pulvis (roundworms).
Often diseases that are rampant are asymptomatic, I do not the manifestation of his presence. But the excessive reproduction appear to be signs of different diseases, usually does not indicate the presence of parasites, which greatly complicates the treatment due to the lack of ability to make the correct diagnosis.
However, there are a number of signs, for which it can be assumed that in the human body there are parasites.
- frequent headaches,
- regular joint pain,
- inexplicable pain in the muscles,
- frequent colds,
- allergic skin rashes,
- impediri defecation and constipation,
- grinding the teeth during sleep,
- low operation, constant fatigue,
- increased nervousness,
- the appearance of cracks on the heels,
- shortness of breath,
- violation of the GASTROINTESTINAL tract,
- strong oscillations of the weight,
- the fragility clavum plates,
- itching in the anus.
You have to take into consideration that the parasitic disease can cause serious problems. For example, a large number of worms, can connect in a tangle and cause intestinal obstruction.
Also parasites may be a cause of chronic injury to the cells of cancer, anemia, or jaundice.
The signs of the presence of parasites in children
The symptoms that can help detect the presence of parasites in the bodies of the child:
- violation habitual mode power supply (lack of appetite, and throat),
- increase of the body temperature,
- allergic rash,
- mood swings, weakness, nervousness,
- dark circles under the eyes,
- the malfunction of the intestine (diarrhea with mucus or constipation),
- nausea and vomiting especially in the first half of the day.
Most of the parasites are not able to leave the body of a man. Therefore, when the manifestation of at least one of these symptoms you must contact a doctor of the district or pediatrician to do the test for parasites and to undergo a treatment against worms.
Diagnosis of diseases that are rampant
The diagnosis of diseases that are rampant involves the detection of parasites (ossiuri, amoebae) and their products of breeding (larvae, eggs). Pre-prescribed analysis of blood, feces, scrapings of tissue or a sample of sputum. For the search of tests conducted:
- the histological studies,
- immunologic research,
- mikroskopiya blood,
- vegetarianske test.
The analysis for the presence of parasites in children
Before the visit to a specialist, parents often ask what tests should help to identify the parasites of a child and which method will give a more accurate result. The analysis for diseases that are rampant in children is assigned on the basis of the location and type of parasites.
- analysis of the blood with the ELISA method,
- serological tests,
- scraping or swab PCR,
- analysis of the blood in both adults and children.
The blood test is the most effective of the search view, and allows you to define a precise picture of the disease view, helminth, and even the ability to reproduce. Allows you to identify the presence of аскаридоза, Toxoplasma, cysticercosis, amoebae, and herpes zoster. A variant of this research is elisa ELISA analysis of the blood, which allows to evaluate the contents in the plasma, specific antibodies, it gives the possibility to determine the stage of infection, to explore the immune response of the organism to the effect of helminth and allows to identify the specific elements in the blood.
The benefits of research with the ELISA method:
- the accuracy of the result, regardless of the skill and experience of the laboratory,
- high sensitivity for the analysis, up to 90% accuracy,
- allows you to show a complete picture of the disease and the number of parasites,
- the parasites are diagnosed in an early stage of development,
- the possibility to monitor the dynamics of the disease,
- the determination of the presence of toxic products in the blood.
During the decryption result given the color of the reagent and the intensity of the test. The relationship of antibodies to the antigens of parasites measured the level of IgG and IgM markers in the blood. The high concentration of IgG and of IgM is maintained throughout the period of presence of helminths.
If blood tests show a high level of IgM, the disease is in acute form. IgG antibodies, speak of the chronic form of the disease.
Against blood tests to diagnose parasitic diseases:
- the result of the analysis of the blood with the ELISA method receive within 7 days, while the samples of curettage, smear and cala obtained after 1-2 days,
- the search must be performed in a special lab fee.
Donate blood it is recommended on an empty stomach, especially in the first half of the day, you should exclude the intake of medicines for 12-15 hours prior to blood sampling. Parents are advised to prepare the child.
The analysis of the cala
Microscopic sample of stool may be necessary for the determination of preliminary helminth in the traditional way. In the course of the research is determined by the presence of parasite eggs in a fragment of the cala.
The most accurate is considered to be the result, shown in 3 exams in a week.
For the exact result, a fragment of a cala need to deliver for the research in the laboratory no later than 45 minutes after defecation.
In the course of the research can be detected in the parasites, such as:
- tape worm,
- round helminths.
This type of diagnosis, being easy enough, can qualify for the 100% accuracy of the results. This is due to the fact that the parasites that live in the human body, may, in the course of a long period of time, do not lay eggs